Friday, May 15, 2020

May 15 Firsts and Finals

Firsts
*akar pure lip restoration  Feels like Vaseline, so not worth the price difference, IMO.
*Bite amuse bouche lip set  Great colors (Fig & Pepper), great wear.  I will look into getting these full-sized.
*Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Facial Oil  I wish I didn't love this so much!  $80 is high, but oh is it worth it.  I got mine in a Boxy and I'm gonna stretch this bottle out.
*GrandeDrama Intense Thickening Mascara with Castor Oil  Nope.  It was an adequate mascara, but my eyes were goopy and crusty the next day.  My eyes do not like something in this, so it's a no for me.  I have to say, the packaging is stunning!
*m-61 powerful skincare PowerGlow Peel  It was okay, not bad, I personally prefer bliss incredi-peel.
*Maybelline the Falsies Lash Lift  It does lengthen quite dramatically but adds no volume.  Good, but not holy grail status.
*Physicians Formula Refreshmint  This is very nice as an afternoon perk-up.  Smells great, too.
*The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid  ALL the heart eyes for this.  My skin feels amazing and looks better AND it's cheap?  SOLD!  This one is worth the hype.
*Starskin 7-in-1 Miracle Skin Mask Pads  I don't know how it works so well so quickly, but these are now in the permanent rotation.  Perfect on days I'm not leaving the house, I use one in the morning and let it sit on my skin all day.
*tarte LipSurgence power pigment in True Love  Meh.  The color is pretty, but the formula doesn't last.
*UltaBeauty Nude Matte Eye Shadow Primer  It's perfectly adequate.  Not great, not awful.
*Vitabrid C12 Dual Drop Serum  It feels good, don't notice any skin improvement, though.

Finals
*
*Benefit Ka-brow  This took too much work to appear natural and dried out very quickly in the pot.
*Benefit They're Real! mascara  Nope.  Adequate, not worth the price at all.
*bliss incredi-peel  Long time fave, will definitely repurchase.
*Drunk Elephant Beste No 9 Jelly Cleanser  I love everything about this except the price.  It's so soothing.
*Juice Beauty Anti-Winkle Booster Serum  This is a favorite and a must-purchase at Ulta's Beauty Sale.  I won't pay retail but always buy on deep discount.
*Kate Somerville ExfoliKate  Love this!  I was happy Boxy had it on add-ons so I could snag another at a deep discount.  It's pricey but so good!
*Kneipp Mineral Bath Salt in Dream Away  LOVE these salts, will definitely repurchase.  Very relaxing.
*Love Beauty and Planet hand lotion in Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower  I love this so much, O already had a back-up ready.  Not greasy, but moisturizing, smells amazing.
*Nip+Fab Dragon's Blood Daily Cleansing Pads  I love these.  I rotate these and FAB dailies.
*pixi Retinol Tonic  Will definitely reorder.  I rotate between this and Glow Tonic.
*StriVectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream  This was very thick and not pleasant feeling.  I didn't notice a difference, either.

Faves
*Drunk Elephant cleanser, Elemis rose oil, Juice Beauty serum, Kate ExfoliKate, Kneipp bath salts, LBP hand lotion, PF Refreshmint, The Ordinary hyaluronic acid, Starskin morning wonders

 Flops
*Benefit They're Real! mascara, Grande Drama mascara, StriVectin neck cream

No comments:

Post a Comment