Friday, June 26, 2020

June 26 Firsts and Finals

Firsts
*Acure ultra-hydrating shampoo  Definitely hydrating!
*Almay Velvet Foil cream shadow  The color (Cupid Glaze) is gorgeous.  It does last all day, no creasing.  I don't like that my lids feel tacky.
*bareMinerals Pretty Amazing lip cream  The color (Vivacious) was lovely, but the formula was dry and cracked pretty quickly.
*ColourPop lippie pencil  Super creamy lip liner.
*ColourPop ultra matte lip  It's pretty, but ultra drying.
*Covergirl Perfect Point Plus eye pencil  Too hard and breaks easily.  Not a good liner for me.
*elf Srsly Satin lipstick  Nice formula, standard staying power.
*Too Faced Juicy Fruits Watermelon Candy Finish Lip Gloss  Moisturizing, only slightly sticky.  Color payoff is weak, both colors I bought are much lighter on the lip than in the tube.

Finals
*amika Perk Up dry shampoo  It's better for lighter hair, leaves a bit of grey on dark.
*butter  DoubleDecker Lashes  Pretty good, volumizing.
*elf cream eyeliner  Love this formula, it always dries up before I can finish it off, but it's cheap, so I rebuy.
*elf liquid liner  Good formula, I always rebuy this one.
*it Hello Lashes  Nope, barely showed up.
*it Superhero liner  Adequate liquid liner.
*Lancome Advanced Genefique Youth Activating Concentrate  I didn't see enough difference to justify the cost for me.
*Love beauty and planet lavender shampoo  Smells amazing!
*Maybelline Lash Sensational  This was good on the lower lash, but I didn't like it on top.  It made my lashes wet looking, almost spiky, not full.  My lashes are sparse, so I need more volume.
*Maybelline MasterPrecise All Day Liquid Liner  LOVE this liner, dark black, all-day power.
*Nexxus Comb Thru Finishing Mist  Love this for a light-hold hairspray.
*Origins GinZing moisturizer  Long time fan of this one.  I have others to finish up, but will definitely repurchase.
*Soap & Glory Heel Genius  Long time fave, already had a spare.
*tarte Big Ego mascara  This is pretty good, but Lights, Camera, Lashes is better.
*Urban Decay Perversion mascara  My long time holy grail. 

Faves
*ColorPop lip liner, Comb Thru, Heel Genius, GinZing, MasterPrecise liner, Perversion

Flops
*Hello Lashes, Pretty Amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment