Friday, May 3, 2019

April Firsts and Finals

Firsts
*butter London Double Decker Lashes Mascara  Not too bad.  It gives length, but not a lot of volume.
*Crest 3D Whitestrips  These did seem to make a difference in one application and my teeth felt super clean, almost like I had been to the dentist.
*Mario Badescu Herbal Hydrating Serum  Another product from MB I quite like.  It's hydrating, but light.  I think it will be good in summer.
*Nivea Extended Moisture body lotion  This definitely was 'extended', but I felt like it was sitting on my skin all day.  Not a fan.
*Perricone Hydrating Cloud Cream  Luscious!

Finals
*Biore Charcoal Cleansing Micellar Water  I like this one, it's very refreshing.  It doesn't touch mascara, but is good for face makeup.
*bliss drench & quench  This cream to water hydrator is like magic.
*method pure peace body wash  It smells great!  I'll repurchase.
*Fructis hair mask in papaya  Definite repurchase, my hair loves this.

Faves
*Biore charcoal water, bliss drench, Crest strips, Fructis hair mask, Perricone cream


Flops
*Nivea lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment