Monday, December 11, 2017

12/11 Money Monday

I received a total of $53.32 in different rebates, all of which went into savings.  Those little bits add up.  It's a good thing, because college is expensive!

I cashed out my TopCash acct, choosing an Amazon GC for a slight bump up in my total.

I hit up Target's special $20 off $100 today, purchasing health & beauty products for the closet, all of which had GC with purchase deals.  My total was just over $90, but I'm getting $30 back in GC and a small percentage back at Shop at Home, so that's pretty good in my book.

I also hit the $10 off $50 toy sale, purchasing my nephews' super fun Christmas gifts, which will be sent directly to them.  I saved some money, I'm not paying to ship, they will LOVE their gifts, and their mom will not. I will get to be the cool aunt so, no, I don't care what she thinks. ;)  A solid win all the way around!

I used cheaptextbooks.com to find the best book option for my son's winter class.  Free shipping and a bit back on ebates helped ease the sting a bit, but college is expensive! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment