Friday, October 27, 2017

10/27 Firsts and Finals

Firsts
*Rimmel Stay Matte liquid lip  This isn't drying, which I love.  I hate matte lip products that make your lips feel like a desert and then crack when you smile.  This liquid doesn't.  It lasts for hours, too.  Color Be My Baby is a very good MLBB, so a new fave for daily use.
*Roc Daily Resurfacing Disks  LOVE these!  My skin *feels* good and I swear it looks smoother after just a couple of days.

Finals
*Herbal Essences argon oil shampoo  Smells amazing, makes my hair soft, adds a bit of volume.  This is a good daily shampoo that I will repurchase.
*Maybelline Falsies Push Up Drama mascara  This doesn't add volume, but it's very black and adds a lot of length.  I loved it as a top coat over a volumizing mascara and will rebuy....when I run out of my mascara stash.

Faves
*Rimmel lip, Roc disks


No comments:

Post a Comment