Friday, August 18, 2017

8/18 Firsts and Finals

Firsts
*Chapstick Total Hydration Lip Scrub  This is surprisingly good.  The peppermint is there, but not overpowering, and the scrub is just the right amount of abrasive.  I love Lush scrubs, but this price is much better.
*Grace Cole body mist in Vanilla Blush & Peony  I needed something to meet an Ulta threshold, so I tossed this in the cart.  It's very nice, light, flowery without being too much.  Sadly it doesn't last long.  Even for a body mist, it wears off quickly.
*Sally Hansen Miracle Gel and Top Coat  This stuff is amazing, lasts and lasts.  The color Malibu Peach is perfect with a tan, too.
*Sephora instant moisturizer  Solid 'meh'.  It's okay, not awful, but not great.  I have others I prefer.

Finals
*fresh Rose Face Mask  I stretched this sample until it squeaked, but it's gone.  The more I used it, the more I liked it.  I will buy when I find a sale.
*Mario Badescu seaweed night cream  This cream dried out quickly in the jar.  I didn't love it, but I am now hunting for polish in that gorgeous color.

Faves
*Chapstick scrub, Sally Hansen top coat


No comments:

Post a Comment