Monday, August 21, 2017

8/21 Money Monday

I sold a 3/4 size guitar that is no longer used here as my only guitarist is man-sized now.  The buyer was thrilled to get a deal on one for his kid.  He paid in $5s, making the $5 Tin a bit fatter.

I sold two mascaras that I decided I truly didn't need.  They were still NIP, but my mascara box wouldn't close so I let them go.  She paid in $5s and the $5 Tin had another snack.

I scored $2 gelato at Target.  Not a 'big' deal, but one that made everyone here pretty happy. lol  Splurges for cheap for the win.

I was unhappy with a product a few weeks ago.  The box had a 'tell us what you think' address, so I did.  They sent me an apology letter and 2 coupons for free products of my choice from their line.  Great customer service.

The Scotch tape monster had a lovely meal apparently.  I went to use some tape and the roll was empty, not even a smidge left.  Annoyed that it hadn't been replaced, I went to the place where new rolls are stored and it was empty! GAH!  When you take the last of something, let Mom know, people!!!  So, I hopped on Office Depot, ordered another 12 rolls, used my Rewards Certificates and had them delivered in 2 days, all for free.  Now to find a new place to hide the rolls....

No comments:

Post a Comment