Monday, March 13, 2017

3/13 Monday Money

I booked our cabin for vacation (splurge).  I remembered to check Ebates and we got $10 back (bits).  That's probably my favorite thing about Ebates, how easy it is to get a percentage back on something I was going to purchase anyway!  Yes, it's only $10, but it's $10 more than I would have if I hadn't checked.

Our new mattress is wonderful, well worth the money to buy a new one.  I was super happy to find deep pocket, king sheets at Target regularly $60, but on sale for $40.  Then I checked our local Here Today.  There I found sheet sets for $20.  I bought two and returned the two sets I had purchased at Target.  Side by side, you couldn't tell which set was which so I am VERY happy with my $20 sets.

I sold a makeup lot for $15, which added a $5 to the $5 Tin.

No comments:

Post a Comment