Friday, March 17, 2017

3/17 Firsts and Finals

Firsts
*MAC Lipglass in Short and Snappy  I'm not a big lip gloss user, but a friend recommended this.  It.Is.NOT.Sticky!  As a long haired girl, I can't stand sticky lip gloss because my hair gets stuck in it. Gross.  The lipglass is so very shiny, but not at all sticky.  I love this and it now appears to be unavailable. lol  The color is a beautiful bright pink for spring.  I have a feeling I'm going to wear this a lot in the next month or so.
*MISSHA Time Revolution First Treatment Essence Intensive  This is a liquid essence and my face just drinks it up.  It's pricey, but there's a GC with purchase right now.
*StriVectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream  I can feel the tightening, not sure I see a difference.  At $95/jar I won't be purchasing.

Finals
*benefit they're Real! push-up liner  I've now tried 2 different samples of this product.  I thought the first one was dried out before I opened it.  After trying the second one, it wasn't.  This is a gel liner, but it doesn't glide.  You have to almost press it in.  It has a little plug that you put back in to help it not dry out, but I found it was completely dry in just a few days.  I'm no novice with eyeliner and I would much rather use one of the many other options.  I would never buy this.
*elf Smudge Pot in Brownie Points  This was a beautiful copper cream eye shadow.  It lasted all day with no fade or smudging.  At $3 each, I will buy this again at some point because the formula is excellent.
*philosophy miracle worker overnight  Very nice night cream.  I would rebuy, on sale.
*philosophy renewed hope in a jar  I like this, but didn't notice any difference from the original formula (which I already love).

Faves
*MAC Lipglass, MISSHA essence

Flops
*benefit liner

No comments:

Post a Comment