Monday, February 27, 2017

Cents of Style Grab Bags

Feel like playing a little Style Roulette?  Cents of Style has grab bags available.  Each bag will have 2 pieces of clothing and 1 accessory.  You do select your size for the clothing, but that's the only 'option' available to you.  Grab bags are normally $35, but 2/27 only, you can score one for $16.95 shipped!  Use code GRAB17.

Normally I would not purchase a fashion grab bag since there's a good chance I won't like what's in it.  However, two of my fave graphic Ts are from Cents of Style and they have several others I like as well.  If I get one of those, I'll consider this a win. lol  And if I don't, there's always Offer Up to get my money back.  I strongly suspect these bags are clearing warehouse space, so I did take a quick spin around the 'Last Chance' page.  I liked a lot of what I saw there, so I'm kind of excited to see what mystery items I'll get.  I will do a serious happy dance if I get that cute Coach Taylor Forever or Team Luke T.

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment