Monday, February 27, 2017

2/27 Money Monday

1-We did our taxes. And Son1's taxes.  And they're all done! lol  I hate tax time, but I do it because #American.

2-We ordered a new mattress.  As we have a King, that's a splurge, but in this case a necessary one.

3-Our new mattress is deeper than our old one.  Which means I now have to buy not just $$ King sized sheets, but $$$ 'deep pocket' King sized sheets. sigh  A splurge I'm not super happy about, so off to find a sale, I am!

4-Husband DID go through ebates on the mattress purchase, scoring us $9 back, which is going towards those $$$ new sheets.

5-I sold one of Diva's dresses on Offer Up.  I also had several 'I want it, when I come pick up' messages on other items, then they didn't set a time or grrr set a time and didn't show.  Why are people so flaky?

No comments:

Post a Comment