Monday, February 20, 2017

2/20 Money Monday

Last week I sold some outgrown clothes at Once Upon a Child.  As always, they were picky, but they did take some and gave me $21 for them.  Then Diva found a pair of brand new sandals in her size, so I gave OUAC $5 back.  We left with $16 and a new pair of sparkly sandals, so it was a pretty good outing.

After our trip to the resale shop, we stopped at Chipotle so Diva could cash in her 'free kids meal' coupon she earned at the library.  We got her meal to go because 1) that place is loud, and 2) I wasn't eating there, I had leftovers at home.

New sandals and Chipotle made Diva happy.  Free lunch for the kid, sandals on the cheap, and a few extra bucks in my pocket made me happy.  Since we left with $16, that $5 bill went in the $5 Tin, too.

I came home, pulled some of the clothes to pass down to my niece, some that won't fit her for Goodwill, and posted the church dresses on Offer Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment