Friday, February 17, 2017

2/17 Firsts and Finals

Firsts
*Olay makeup remover wipes  Label says it removes waterproof mascara.  I would say it doesn't, since it doesn't completely remove regular mascara.  It's good on other makeup, though, and is moisturizing.
*Pixi Glow Tonic  Why did I wait so long to get this?  I love this tonic so much.  My skin feels so refreshed after using it.  Definitely HGS for me.  The bottle is even cute, with a retro feel to it.

Finals
*FlowerByKenzoL'Elixir  SAD face!  I finished off this perfume.  It's floral, but not precious, has a sexy edge to it.  I get compliments every time I wear it.  It's pricey, but I love it and will definitely repurchase at some point.
*Laneige Water Sleeping Mask  This is an overnight mask.  It goes on like a gel, then quickly dries.  I can't feel it 'with' my face, but I can feel it with my fingers 'on' my face, if that makes sense.  The next morning you rinse it off.  It does make my skin feel soft and look like I got more sleep than I did.

Faves
Flower L'Elixir, Pixi Glow Tonic


No comments:

Post a Comment