Friday, May 5, 2023

May 5 Firsts and Finals

Firsts
*Beauty.For.Certain deluxe lipstick in #17  Not a fan.  Color is 90s brown on me and the formula is incredibly drying.
*Evelom foaming cleanser  Did the job, nothing special.
*Kevin & Coco lip liner and gloss set  Liner was nice, lip gloss was sticky and moved all over the place.
*Physician's Formula Butter Dream Team palette  So happy I finally got my hands on this!
*Pure Cosmetics Velvet Vixen Highlight in Midnight Kiss  Gorgeous in the pan!  The color skews lavender on me, so I'm passing it to my daughter who can pull that off.
*Shaina B eyeshadow duo in B. Free  Pretty little palette, perfect for those who travel light.
*wet n wild color icon palette in Camo-flaunt  Four of the five colors are great, same wnw formula.  Unfortunately, the gold glitter I bought it for is a bust.  Barely any color payoff and loads of fallout.


Finals
*Lash Paradise  Definite repurchase, this is a solid daily option.
*Sunday Riley CEO Afterglow  Love the scent, love the bright yellow color in the morning, feels fantastic on the skin.

Faves
*PF face palette, CEO


Flops
*BFC Lip

No comments:

Post a Comment