Friday, May 26, 2023

May 26 Firsts and Finals

Firsts
*Chantico Beauty DuoChrome Liquid Eyeshadow  Color is pretty, with a four-way shift, but I prefer their powder formula.
*ioni Phat Lip Chubby Stick  Formula is okay, drying after a few hours.
*Rare Beauty palette in Sincerely Me  Shades are pretty, all buildable and blendable.  The glitter shade has a lot of fallout.
*Shades by Shan gel eyeliner in Taro  Okay.  Feels more like a pencil than a gel.
*Sunday Riley B3 Nice serum  ALL the heart eyes for this product.  Pricey, but I would pay retail if I have to.  One use and pores were smaller.  After a week, I didn't wear foundation running errands.  HG!
*Too Faced palette in Be My Lover  They know eyeshadow!  All shades are pigmented and blendable.


Finals
*

Faves
*B3 Nice

Flops
*

No comments:

Post a Comment