Friday, July 6, 2018

5/25 Firsts and Finals

Firsts
*hello whitening toothpaste with active charcoal  It's very weird to brush your teeth with black toothpaste and spit grey foam.  But this is so minty and did seem to brighten.
*L'oreal Revitalift moisturizer  This is a decent moisturizer.  I do not like the scent.
*Nexxus Keraphix shampoo & conditioner  I really like these two, my hair is so soft yet not weighed down.
*Olay Eyes Hydrating Gel  LOVE!  It's light, feels cool, depuffs.
*Olay Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream  This is a good one.
*Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in light  I finally got my hands on this and I love it!  Pretty color that is just right on me and it smells like vacation!

Finals
**bareMinerals 5 in 1 cream eyeshadow  This works well, but Linen didn't show on me as a shadow so I used it as a primer.  The color was wrong for me, but the formula is good.  It doesn't crease or flake and lasts all day.
*Clinique high impact mascara  It's okay, medium impact, not bad, but not a wow for me.
*Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair  This is a good serum.  I may repurchase in the future, but I'm hooked on Juice right now.
*Parlor Smoothing Blowout Spray  A favorite and a definite repurchase.
*Softsoap Earth Blends wash in coconut & fig  This smells amazing, perfect for summer.  Definite repurchase.

Faves
*Butter Bronzer, Olay eye gel


No comments:

Post a Comment