Monday, May 21, 2018

5/21 Money Monday

Last week was a definite Splurge week around here.  Son1 received his AS degree, Son2 and two nieces all graduated high school, so I wrote a few graduation checks and we threw a celebration steak dinner for 10.  A great milestone week for some of my very favorite people, but not at all a cheap week.  We did the dinner at home vs a restaurant to keep some of the cost down, but still. lol

I did manage to send in a rebate, feed the $5 Tin two bills, and feed the Dime Bottle a few dimes.  That was all the 'saving' that happened last week.  We have great memories and I'm not mad about it.  That's why we save most of the time, to splurge some of the time.  I will, however, buckle down a bit more over the next few weeks as Son1's rent and Son2's tuition payment are looming large.

No comments:

Post a Comment