Friday, January 5, 2018

1/5 Firsts and Finals

Firsts
* Garnier Fructis Color Shield shampoo & conditioner  I recently rehighlighted my hair, adding a red rinse, so I used this hoping to keep that fickle red a bit longer.  I don't know that it helped, but my hair smelled great.
*Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation  Oh I wish I didn't like this.  So pricey, but really good product!
* L'oreal Color Vibrancy shampoo & conditioner  I also tried this combo.  My hair was very shiny with this one.
* Lancome Monsieur Big mascara  This made me miss Chris Noth and Sex and the City. ;)  The mascara was pretty good, too.  I can't imagine I'll pay retail for it, but I would purchase it on sale.

Finals
*Zoya black matte  It was a good run, but it's done.  Great color, looks like a chalkboard.
*Tatcha The Water Cream  Weird, but good.  It looks like a lotion, but feels like water and just disappears on your skin.  Very moisturizing, but rather expensive.

Faves
* Monsier Big


No comments:

Post a Comment