Friday, February 16, 2024

Feb 16 Firsts and Finals

Firsts
*Chantico Beauty Hearth palette  The packaging leads you to think cozy browns, which is not the color story.  It's got browns/reds and a lot of shimmer. Shadows are okay, some better than others.
*Dermelect Transfix Nail Restore & Repair Base Coat  Actually a pretty, nude color, this is supposed to repair nails.  I broke 2 the first day I wore it, so...

Finals
*Ciate Vitamin Boost Plumping Primer  Decent primer, didn't notice any 'plumping'.
*elf Energizing facial mist  It has citrus oils and is great in the afternoon.  The only thing I don't like about it is that I have to get it at Walmart.
*feel Probiotic Moisturizer  Definite improvement in moisture, feels good on skin.
*Lucky Chick Daydreams palette  There is a lot of fallout, but the shadows are pretty.
*Natasha Denona Alloy palette  Surprisingly 'meh'.
*Okalan Perfect Liquid Liner  A fave until it leaked.
*Profusion Blush I palette  It's okay, but I never reach for it so out it goes.
*Revolution Ultimate Nudes palette in Dark  Pretty colors!  Formula is okay, some are patchy but buildable.
*tarte tartellete tubing mascara It's fine, but I have others I prefer so I passed it to my daughter.
*Tresluce Ilusion mascara  Good enough that I hung on to it.
*YC Collection Island Eyeliner in Coqui  Sort of a duochrome.  Pretty color.

Faves
* elf mist

Flops
*

No comments:

Post a Comment