Friday, November 3, 2023

Nov 3 Firsts and Finals

Firsts
*Eucerin Redness Relief Night Cream  Lightweight, soaks right in.  I saw a difference in one night!
*Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Soft Cream  Kiehl's doesn't miss.  This is super hydrating.
*L'Oreal Revitalift Brightening Eye Serum  Feels good.  The roller application gives a bit of a massage.
*Oh K! Bright Eyes Gold Dust Under Eye Mask  ALL the heart eyes!  They stayed on while I walked around, they didn't move, I looked more rested when I took them off.  Definite repurchase!
*tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Cream  Feels moisturizing at first, but feels dry after an hour or so.

Finals
*Glow Recipe Plum Plump Hyaluronic Cream  Nice night cream.  Will repurchase when on sale.
*Ofra Makeup Fixer  One of my favorite afternoon sprays.  I will repurchase when I thin the herd a bit more.
*Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil  SO sad this is empty.  I will repurchase when on sale.

Faves
*Eucerin, Luna


Flops
*tarte lippie

No comments:

Post a Comment