Friday, August 4, 2023

Aug 4 Firsts and Finals

Firsts
*Acaderma The Oasis Barrier Booster Serum  Simply vanished into the skin and my face felt hydrated.
*Etos Minted Grapefruit hand lotion  Meh.  It's okay as a lotion, but the scent is barely there.  I was hoping for a mid-afternoon mood lift, but this wasn't it.
*Gold Bond Age Renew Hand Cream  Really makes a difference on my overworked and dry hands.  Immediate difference in appearance and felt less dry the next day.
*OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Hot Mess Mama  The hype is real.  The formula is good, as always, and this color is a beautiful everyday shade.
*Thayers Radiance Boosting Balm  Hydrating, but not heavy.
*Tula Signature Glow Face Mist  Tula does not disappoint.  Hydrating and leaves a subtle glow.  Great afternoon pick-me-up.


Finals
*Cleen Beauty Lavender Chamomile Night Cream  It was okay, I finished it, but I won't repurchase.
*mally Evercolor Shadow Stick Ultra Velvet  I had three of these.  They go on smooth and the colors are pretty, but they feel tacky all day.  Last time I wore them I decided to cut them loose.
*Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops  Long fave, will replace.

Faves
*GB cream, HMM lippie, Tula mist

Flops
*

No comments:

Post a Comment