Friday, March 24, 2023

Mar 24 Firsts and Finals

Firsts
*Amuse Eye Think Eye'm in Love palette  Cutesy packaging, colors are pretty in the pan, but don't have quite the payoff promised.  They blend well.
*Go2 Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow  The color is pretty in the tube, but barely shows up on the lid.
*Iconic London Illuminator  Very pretty goldish shimmer.  It can be in your face or blended out to just be a glow.
*KAB Tinted Lip Oil in Good Vibrations  I almost didn't try this as the color is a bright bubblegum pink in the tube.  On the lips, it's clear with the slightest hint of pink in bright light.  Moisturizing, but sticky.
*NYX butter gloss in Angel Food Cake  I love the formula, not tacky at all.  The color is far lighter than in the tube, so I'm passing to my pale daughter.
*Sassy & Chic blender  I took a cheap gamble at Dollar Tree and I'm glad I did.  This sponge is perfectly good and only five quarters!
*tarteist liner  Meh.  It's not the smoothest, but it lasts.  


Finals
*Catrice One Drop Coverage  It's full coverage, but find it doesn't wear well.
*Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Pads  I quite liked these.

Faves
*$Tree blender

Flops
*Go2 shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment