Friday, January 11, 2019

Jan 11 Firsts and Finals

Firsts
*bliss that's incredi-peel  Love these and will be watching for a sale.  My face felt very fresh.
CoverGirl Melting Pout  The color 'Gell Yes' was gorgeous.  Unfortunately, the formula isn't good.  It bleeds very badly, which is never a good look.
*Freeman Hydrating Water Gel Mask  My skin didn't look any different, but it felt good.  Freeman's quite reasonable, so I'll probably repurchase this at some point.
*Garnier Whole Blends Green apple & Green tea leave in conditioner  Smells amazing, makes my hair very soft.
*John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Shock  LOVE this!  SO shiny and not greasy.
*l'Oreal Pure-Sugar Scrub  This was quite nice, exfoliating and moisturizing.
*Pantene foam conditioner  It goes on like a mousse, but really conditions hair.  Like this one!

Finals
*Benefit Roller Lash  Probably one of my least favorite mascaras.
*Cetaphil Hydrating Eye Gel-Cream  Nice eye cream.
*Garnier Fructis Smoothing Treat hair mask with avocado  Love this stuff!  Hair is soft, shiny, has added volume.  A definite repurchase!
*Honest Younger Face deep hydration cream  I do not like it on my face, it feels thick.  It's lovely on elbows, though.
*It Superhero mascara  Thoroughly 'meh'.
*It's a 10 hair mask  It moisturized too well, making my hair look greasy.
*Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve  This is a favorite on days where I deal with a lot of paper.
*Klorane dry shampoo  Not awful, but not the best I've tried.
*L'Occitane hand cream  A perennial favorite for a reason, it works very well.

Faves
*Fructis avocado mask, incredi-peel, shine shock

Flops
*Melting Pout, It's a 10 mask

No comments:

Post a Comment