Friday, April 6, 2018

4/6 Firsts and Finals

Firsts
*Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-wrinkle Booster Serum  ALL the heart eyes for this!  I have heard the raves and finally went for it when it was half-price at Ulta this week.  After one day, my pores are tighter and my skin feels amazing.  I am sold.  I was happy to get it on sale, but I would actually pay retail for this, which says everything.
*Marcelle micellar solution  This is okay, removes makeup, but not mascara.  It's much higher priced and doesn't perform as well as Garnier's version, so I won't repurchase this.
*Olay Regenerist Whip  Their tag line is 'feeling is believing' and it absolutely is.  This is lighter than air and absorbs instantly.  I'm sold and will definitely purchase.
*Rimmel Shake It Fresh mascara  Nope!  It's very thin, almost watery, and only makes my lashes look wet.  After 4 coats, I still couldn't see any improvement to my lashes.  Very hard pass on this one.
*stila Stay All Day Foundation  It did last, but it also made my skin dry, so I won't be purchasing this.

Finals
* Dr. Sheffield's Premium Natural Toothpaste  Other than the giggle it gave me when I heard The Nanny scream 'Mr. SHEFfield' in my mind, this was nothing special.  Certainly not worth a premium price.
*essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume mascara  It's an adequate everyday mascara, but does NOT live up to its name.  I likely won't repurchase unless I need a filler at Ulta.
*Maui Moisture Shea Butter shampoo  It smells wonderful, but my hair didn't feel 'clean' and needed to be washed the next day.  This is a no for me.

Faves
*Juice serum, Olay Whip

Flops
*Shake It Fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment