Friday, March 16, 2018

3/16 Firsts and Finals

With my No Buy for Lent, I'm not trying out much new stuff, but I am finishing up some old.  I'm also digging into the sample stash more, which does need to be thinned out. lol

Firsts
*GlamGlow Flashmud Brightening Treatment  This smelled heavenly and made my skin super soft.  I don't know about 'brighter', but I felt pretty. lol  It's pricey, so I would have to catch a great sale, but I would use this again.

Finals
*N4 Smoothing Balm  Truly does smooth out the frizzies.  However, I only use it from ears down and somehow by the afternoon my roots are greasy.  So I won't buy this again.
*Marcelle curling & lengthening mascara  It did curl, but the length was lackluster.  It was good for a mascara layer, but not solo.
*tarte lights, camera, lashes  A long-time favorite and will be a definite repurchase.

Faves
*Flashmud, tarte lcl

Flops
*N4 balm

No comments:

Post a Comment