Friday, April 28, 2017

4/28 Firsts and Finals

Firsts
*Acure pore clarifying facial scrub  I like this scrub.  My face feels very clean, but not tight/dry.
*essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume mascara  I do, but this mascara doesn't bring it.  It is very dark and it gives great length.  Volume?  Not so much.
*essence lipliner in cute pink  As most lip pencils, this one is pretty dry.  The color is just a bit pinker than my natural lip, so it's great to line and fill in, then layer a color on top.
*Maybelline baby lips crayon in blush burst  The color is a great, everyday soft pink.  The formula is super hydrating.  It only lasts a few hours, but it smells like frosting so I don't mind reapplying.
*Murad eye lift firming treatment  Wow!  This is a new favorite.  I didn't think my undereyes were very puffy until I used this.  What a difference!  I would definitely use this before a big event because the before/after is dramatic.
*Rimmel #InstaFlawless skin tint  This doesn't add a lot color, but improves the appearance of my skin.  Great for every day around the house.
*wet n wild liquid catsuit in rebel rose  I love the color and it lasts all day.  But this formula is so drying!  I have to add a gloss or balm on top.

Finals
*Hask argan oil repairing deep conditioner  I love Hask and this mask is no exception.  I will definitely be repurchasing this mask.
*Shea Moisture youth-infusing cream cleanser  This is very creamy and was hard to rinse off.  Will not be purchasing.

Faves
*baby lips crayon, Hask mask, Murad eye treatment, Rimmel skin tint

Flops
* Shea Moisture cleanser

No comments:

Post a Comment