Friday, April 21, 2017

4/21 Firsts and Finals

Firsts
*eb5 Exfoliating Cleanser  It was okay.  My face felt smooth and not tight, but it wasn't revolutionary.
*Hello Extra Whitening Pure Mint Fluoride toothpaste  It's not very minty, which is suprising since 'pure mint' is part of its name.  It has a baking soda aftertaste, which I don't hate, but it's not the minty flavor I was expecting.
*Juice Organics volumizing shampoo and conditioner  There was definitely some added volume and my hair was so soft!  Unfortunately, this smells like over-ripened fruit. blech
*Raw Sugar Lemon Sugar body wash  Smells amazing!!!
*Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara  It's good, but that name is a big claim. lol  The formula is very wet (insert obvious teenager joke here) and tends to clump, but it is lengthening (another joke) and volumizing.  I just don't think it lives up to its name. ;)

Finals
*Balance Me Radiance Face Mask  After removing, my face felt tight.  After about an hour after removing, it felt amazing.  Definitely one to use earlier in the day, not right before you head out at night.
*Sephora Rose sleeping mask  Sadly, finished this favorite.  I will definitely pick up a few more.  This mask smells fantastic and I look so rested in the morning.  Love this!

Faves
*  Raw Sugar Lemon Sugar wash, Sephora rose mask


No comments:

Post a Comment