Friday, March 24, 2017

3/24 Firsts and Finals

Firsts
*Almay Healthy Glow makeup + gradual self tan  I like the makeup, it's full coverage without feeling cakey.  I haven't used it enough to judge the gradual self tan, though.
*Maybelline The Colossal Big Shot Volum'Express mascara  First, I love that gold tube.  Gorgeous!  The mascara is better than average, but won't steal my heart from Perversion. ;)  It's good for everyday, though.
*theBalm The Manizer Sisters  I had this on my radar for a while, and finally snapped it up when BirchBox had it on sale.  The bronze is too shimmery for me to use as a bronzer, but it's a beautiful eye shadow.  The champagne and rose colors are both lovely highlighters.  I'm happy to have this and *very* happy to have paid less than half-price.
*Tocca perfume in Florence  This is lovely, bergamot, violet, iris, and blonde wood.  It's feminine, but not girly, has depth to it.

Finals
*Givenchy Dahlia Divin  This perfume was very nice.
*Tocca hand cream in Giulietta  Hand cream is okay, fairly average, but the smell is fantastic, pink tulip and green apple.  One of my favorite scents from Tocca, it's fresh but not precious.
*up & up Premium cotton rounds  I'm happy with the 'regular' version.  The premium version costs more and fell apart if it got too wet.  I'll stick with the cheaper kind.

Faves
*The Manizer Sisters

Flops
*up & up cotton rounds

No comments:

Post a Comment