Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Ulta Haul

I spent a bit at Ulta.  But I saved big.  That's my economics, anyway.  There was a skin event last month.  And freebies with purchases abounded.  Plus freebies if you reached certain order totals.  It's been a while and those deals are over, so the details don't matter.  What does matter is that I spent just over $75 (including tax) and bought this:

(not pictured, a 2nd Nip+Fab and a BodyShop Tea Tree overnight lotion that a kid took before the photo)  The retail on what I purchased was $95.  So I'm already up $20, right?

And I got this free:





Why, yes, there are some full-sized products in there.  Including a full-size tarte blush that retails for $28 and a Smashbox liquid lipstick that retails for $24.

Since I went through ebates, I received $4.55 back.  Then my order was delayed by over a week and I to contact CS to track it down.  Ulta sent me a $20 GC to apologize.

My husband says 'your 'free' costs me money', but I'm calling this a solid win!

No comments:

Post a Comment