*belif Aqua bomb eye gel Cool wand/applicator that feels cooling on skin. Gel soaks right in and is smoothing.
*b*pure Shimmering Liquid Eyeshadow in Mirage This one I like! Pretty pink shade. One coat is soft, shimmery, ethereal. It's buildable! Second coat is deeper pink and almost metallic. Both are beautiful and not sticky.
*Dr. Pawpaw balm in Mocha So hydrating! The brown is a bit intense out of the tube, but blends out to a wearable (for me) shade.
*Goddess BioTech Blowout leave-in restorative hair mask A teeny bit goes a long way, but this truly does soften hair and tame frizz.
*Morphe Signature lip pencil in Junior Suite A slightly pink brown, perfect for fall. As a liner with a deep pink lip, it's very pretty. All over lip with a light pink in the center is my fave. Lasts a long time.
*patchology Perk Up eye gels I am in LOVE with these. Smoothing and depuffing, don't slide as you move about. I'm stocking up!
Finals
*
Faves
*I liked every new product this week and they will all stay in my regular rotation. That almost never happens!
*I liked every new product this week and they will all stay in my regular rotation. That almost never happens!
Flops
*
No comments:
Post a Comment