Friday, October 4, 2024

Oct 4 Firsts and Finals

Firsts
*bPure Glow up Highlighter  Subtle, but pretty.
*Eloise blush in Bloom  Very light color, but buildable.  
*Farmacy Honey Glow 17% AHA/BHA Resurfacing Acid Serum  Jury is still out on this one.  I can feel it on my face, even first thing in the morning.  At night, my face feels tacky.  Somehow it's not showing up on my pillowcase.  I don't notice a difference, but maybe I will over time?
*ioni 2-in-1 Lash Glue Liner  Nope.  Lashes were jumping off my eyes within 30m.
*Kosas AirBrow  I liked this quite more than I thought I would.  Brows were controlled, but didn't feel stiff.
*Kosas Wet Lip Oil in Unbuttoned  It appears chocolate brown in the tube, but is almost clear on the lip.  Hydrating and long-lasting.

Finals
*L'Oreal Voluminous Primer Base for lashes  It's very meh.  I notice a very slight difference, not worth the extra product step.
*Tresluce Ilusion Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara  It gave lots of length, but no extra volume.

Faves
*Kosas brow gel and lip oil

Flops
*ioni lash liner

No comments:

Post a Comment