Friday, August 16, 2024

Aug 16 Firsts and Finals

Firsts
*Beauty Intuition Jojoba Lip Oil  Feels like a lip gloss.  Adds shine and a hint of moisture, but nothing long lasting.
*LA Colors Lip Oil in Dragonfruit  Super hydrating, a hint of color, smells amazing.  I'm going back for a backup or two.
*Pacifica Dream Moon parfum  Rouge dupe for a pittance of the cost!  So happy I found this one.
*Real Techniques miracle skincare sponge  I don't notice that it makes a difference with the skin prep, but it feels good.
*the ordinary CaffeineSolution eye serum  Another 'ord' product to love.  This skincare company is just that good.

Finals
*Amuse Eye Think Eye'm in Love palette The packaging is adorable.  The shadows last, but are so light that I just never reach for this.  I'm passing it to someone who wears barely there colors for her to enjoy.
*Aveda damage remedy  I really like this and will repurchase when my 'hair care basket' has room.

Faves
*LAC oil, Ord serum, Pacifica Dream Moon

Flops
*

No comments:

Post a Comment